Monday, December 17, 2012

I meant to send out Christmas cards.

I had every good intention of sending out Christmas cards. I even designed the thing for goodness sake. But all of a sudden it is somehow December 17th, and holiday celebrations start this weekend. The idea of rush printing, addressing and sending out these cards all while prepping for Christmas travel, celebrations, and a new baby just seemed impossible. Maybe I'll just print one for our scrapbook I'll probably never start :)

So please forgive me dear friends and family. We wont be gracing your fridge or adorable Pinterest-inspired card holder this year. However, I do love all of you very much, and figured this would be as good of a way as any to "send" you your Christmas card. 

I hope your last minute preparations are filled with joy and absent of stress and that you feel in your bones the hope Christmas brings in the assurance of our salvation in Christ.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome Card..Happy Holiday's to you and yours!

Trina said...

Beautiful !

Trina said...

Beautiful !

Unknown said...

Cutest card! Merry Christmas Gehrets!!

Moments and Impressions said...

So pretty... I didn't send card this year. First year I have missed. There is always next year right?

Quelle Wiinterquay said...

This was lovely tto read